Resolving JSON References¶
RefResolver(base_uri, referrer, store=(), cache_remote=True, handlers=(), urljoin_cache=None, remote_cache=None)¶
Resolve JSON References.
- base_uri (str) – The URI of the referring document
- referrer – The actual referring document
- store (dict) – A mapping from URIs to documents to cache
- cache_remote (bool) – Whether remote refs should be cached after first resolution
- handlers (dict) – A mapping from URI schemes to functions that should be used to retrieve them
- urljoin_cache (functools.lru_cache) – A cache that will be used for caching the results of joining the resolution scope to subscopes.
- remote_cache (functools.lru_cache) – A cache that will be used for caching the results of resolved remote URLs.
from_schema(schema, *args, **kwargs)¶
Construct a resolver from a JSON schema object.
Parameters: schema – the referring schema Returns:
fragmentwithin the referenced
- document – The referrant document
- fragment (str) – a URI fragment to resolve within it
Resolve a remote
If called directly, does not check the store first, but after retrieving the document at the specified URI it will be saved in the store if
If the requests library is present,
jsonschemawill use it to request the remote
uri, so that the correct encoding is detected and used.
If it isn’t, or if the scheme of the
https, UTF-8 is assumed.
Parameters: uri (str) – The URI to resolve Returns: The retrieved document
A JSON reference failed to resolve.